Dak Prescott will be taken by a team in the upcoming NFL Draft in 2016, but which teams would be a good fit for the best to ever play the position at Mississippi State?
Mississippi State fans are eager to see where Dak Prescott will go in the NFL Draft. There has been a lot of talk about what round Prescott will go, but Alex Scarborough of ESPN made a good point about the heralded quarterback during the Belk Bowl.
The team Dak Prescott gets drafted by will have far more to say about the type of professional career he has. So which team is it? Well, I wanted to figure this out and see if I could narrow it down to a few.
I’m putting the NFL teams into these categories for Dak.
- Teams set at quarterback for the foreseeable future
- Bad teams with bad quarterbacks
- Teams that we aren’t really sure about their quarterback situation
- Good teams with “Game Managers”
- Teams with veteran quarterbacks in the twilight of their careers.
The priority I would like to see him get drafted is on a team from the bottom, and the group I would least like him to get drafted by would be from one in the top. It’s time to see where Dak needs to go if he wants to have a productive NFL career.
Next: Teams set at quarterback for the foreseeable future