First off, boots are in! If I see one girl wearing jeans I’m going to spit. Do not wear a bow tie that doesn’t match your pants.
This ain’t an Ole Miss site. I’m talking about what colors to wear. Maroon or white. The MSU marketing department has laid it out for us, so here it is on August 3rd – plenty of time to get your wardrobe in order.
- August 30th – Southern Miss: WEAR WHITE
This is good – hot day, wear white. It’s actually going to be the only “white out” of the year. Is that because you’re not supposed to wear white after Labor Day? I dunno.
- September 6th – UAB: WEAR MAROON
This is going to be a mid-day kick so if you don’t have anything that breathes well you’re gonna stink….at least I will. I might even wear my retro interlocking MSU maroon shirt that is “sweat-proof”. Well, as sweat proof as anything made in 1998 was.
- October 4th – Texas A&M: WEAR MAROON
Good choice here. A&M had a “maroon out” when we went to College Station last year, now let’s return the favor. I hope we’re decked-out in maroon uniforms head to toe – and we return the favor sending them home with a loss.
- October 11th – Auburn: LOWER LEVEL WHITE, UPPER LEVEL MAROON
I don’t really have any comments other than I hope we win.
- November 1st – Arkansas: LOWER LEVEL MAROON, UPPER LEVEL WHITE
I hear seeing contrasting colors really hurts a hog’s vision.*
- November 8th – UT-Martin: WEAR MAROON
- November 22nd – Vanderbilt: WEAR MAROON