It’s Cinco de Mayo, so naturally we should decide which Mexican restaurant in Starkville is the best! It’s day five of our Starkville restaurant challenge, and today it will be Mi Hacienda vs. Casa Bravo.
More from Mississippi State Bulldogs News
- College football schedule week 4: 3 must-watch under-the-radar games
- M&WN Staff – Week 3 SEC Picks and Best Bets
- Mississippi State football film study: Why did MSU’s defense fail vs. LSU?
- SEC football standings after Mississippi State football steamrolled by LSU Tigers
- College Football Schedule Week 3: Under the Radar Games to Watch
When I was going to State, the Mexican restaurant across from Food World and in front of Best Western was Tipico. While everything still looks the same, it’s all different now. Casa Bravo is across from Vowells Marketplace and in front of Days Inn. Nevertheless, it’s Mexican food.
Tipico was the place to go, along with El Sombrero (or “The Hat”, which is now closed) back in my day for some good, cheap Mexican food. Then I started dating my wife and she only wanted to go to Mi Hacienda. So I developed a taste for their delicious food as well..